2017 Art Constitutional Vendor Application
If you're a fine artist and/or craftsperson and are interested in being a vendor at this year's Art Constitutional, please read below for details and submit the application. The Art Constitutional will take place on Saturday, June 3rd and Saturday, September 9th from 9AM - 2PM. You may apply to be a vendor for one or both days, however you may not be selected to attend both. Vendors are selected by a jury of St. Johns residents. If you are selected to attend both events, you will need to pay the booth fee for each day (only one application fee).
There is a $45 booth fee (and $10 non-refundable application fee) which includes a reserved 10x10 space. Artist(s) must provide tent, tables, chairs, tablecloths, display equipment, etc. All fees must be paid in full by May 26th, 2017. Artists may share a booth space, and must indicate so on both artist applications. Please list artist's name on application with whom you're sharing booth space.
You can submit payments via Paypal to email@example.com or send check:
St. Johns Center for Opportunity
Attn: Art Constitutional
8250 N. Lombard
Portland, OR 97203
1. All articles offered for sale must be handcrafted by the exhibitor and must be creative in nature. No commercially manufactured or bulk-processed articles are permissible.
2. Exhibitors must submit pictures of their art to be considered for a booth.
3. You will be notified of our selection by May 5th, 2017.
Standard Rules & Regulations:
1. Space will be reserved in order of receipt of contract and fee.
2. A map of the craft show area will be emailed to you indicating your space and location. Location requests will be considered, but not guaranteed.
3. No food items are to be sold at craft vendors' spaces.
4. No craft vendor is allowed to walk around the show or grounds selling their merchandise.
5. Exhibitors are responsible for cleaning up their area.
6. There will be no available accommodations the day of the show for vendors that did not agree to these terms and submit fee.
7. St. Johns Center for Opportunity will not carry insurance nor be responsible for any property damage, theft, personal injury or loss of any nature arising from installation, set-up, operation, and disassembling of the exhibit.
8. Event will be held rain or shine.
9. Cancellation date is three weeks prior to event for any fee to be refunded.
10. All exhibitors must contain their display, work, and storage boxes within the dimensions of the space they rented.
11. Exhibitors are to ensure that their display is completely set up and ready to sell when the show opens. All spaces that are not occupied within 1 half hour of opening, forfeit their booth space and monies.
12. Exhibitors are expected to keep the items in their booth neatly displayed at all times and be at their booth during the hours the show is open.
13. Each participant is responsible for following all federal, state, and local regulations and restrictions regarding their individual craft.
14. Exhibitors shall not disassemble, pack up, or remove any part of their display before the official closing time.
15. No X-rated articles.
16. No smoking in booth space.
17. To help us in determining the success of the Art Constitutional events, we will ask all artist vendors to submit their estimate sales totals at the end of the day. This will help us track the success and growth of these events in St. Johns. We will also send a small survey at the end of each event and welcome feedback!