St. johns art walk
The next St. Johns Art Walk is March 15th, 2019 from 5-8 pm in Downtown St. Johns.
We are now seeking artists to show at the March Art Walk. Apply online at the link below by February 8th!
Fall 2018 Art Walk Participants
Check out the following locations and artists for a night of art, dancing and music in downtown St. Johns!
1. The Wayfinding Academy featuring a student art show with Natalie & Caity Briare
2. Alshiref Design Open Studio
3. Signal Pizza featuring comic art by Severe Snacks
4. The Jamaica House featuring watercolors by Minsha Art
5. Bridge City Kid featuring graphic designer Andrea Henning and T Slime demos outside on the sidewalk
6. Stormbreaker Brewing featuring photography by Jarred Decker on the patio
7. Salty Teacup featuring a group show of 12 local student artists
8. Hound & Hare featuring paintings by Karen Illari
9. The Man's Shop featuring paintings by Elaina Giskaas
10. 45th Parallel Wines featuring mixed media art by Julia Shangguan & Jonathan Lee
11. RoM Shoes featuring paintings by Jess Bronk
12. Live music by Son de Cuba from 5-6:30 pm in the plaza along with pop up artist market featuring jewelry by Amaree & Reese, paintings by JD Preston and photography by Ryan Preston
13. Etcetera featuring prints by Lauren Blair & jewelry trunk show by Bohemian Salt
14. Therapy featuring paper artist Sue Selbie & the Night Market
15. The Working Library featuring Laura Feldman with her "Willamette Speaks" Artist in Residency and c3:initiative featuring a group show of 8 emerging Pacific NW Artists called "View from Here"