St. johns art walk
Friday, September 8th | 6-9pm
the businesses and the artists
5. Lizzie Harrell Photography Studio
6. The Great North featuring Al Flory
8. The St. Johns Plaza: "Artists Village" featuring Christian Orellana Bauer, Judy Preston & more!
9. Cathedral Park Place Gallery featuring:
11. Alshiref Design Open Studio
info about the art walk
North Portland, the “Peninsula”, and St. Johns in particular, is home to talented artists and a burgeoning art scene, and it’s time to celebrate the creative spirit of the neighborhood! The St. Johns ArtBurst is a weekend of art events. With these quarterly events, we hope to
1.) increase access to and appreciation of the arts; 2.) support and strengthen the artist community in St. Johns and North Portland; 3.) engage the St. Johns business community; 4.) celebrate the diverse cultural communities in North Portland and; 5.) build community by facilitating conversations and connections. If you're interested in getting involved to coordinate art events during these weekends, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
RSVP to the event on Facebook