St. johns & Cathedral park art walk
Friday, June 2nd | 6-10pm
6:00-8:00pm enjoy artist receptions and promotions at local businesses along N. Lombard, including artist demonstrations
7:30-10:00pm enjoy live music and snacks with artist reception at Cathedral Park Place Gallery, located at 6635 N. Baltimore
Over half of the artists participating are located in St. Johns and N. Portland!
Participating businesses along N. Lombard
- Alshiref Design & Print with Peter Peterson and Jeremy Hardie
- Art of STEM with Jeff Thompson
- Bridge City Kid with Chelsea Uniqorn & Katherine McDowell
- Comic Cave: Abstract artist and comic book colorist Lesley Atlansky with have some of her work on display, plus she'll have color sheets for kids to help her on her latest book, Kid Sherlock!
- The Great North
- Metamorphic Boutique with SteelandStones
- RoM Shoes with Jessi Bostad
- Salty Teacup with Whimsy Chicks
- SOMA Kombucha with Noah Alexander
- Urbansphere with Lucas Servera & Brad McLemore
Featured Artists at Cathedral Park Place
North Portland, the “Peninsula”, and St. Johns in particular, is home to talented artists and a burgeoning art scene, and it’s time to celebrate the creative spirit of the neighborhood! The St. Johns & Cathedral Park ArtBurst is a weekend of art events. With these quarterly events, we hope to 1.) increase access to and appreciation of the arts; 2.) support and strengthen the artist community in St. Johns and North Portland; 3.) engage the St. Johns business community; 4.) celebrate the diverse cultural communities in North Portland and; 5.) build community by facilitating conversations and connections. If you're interested in getting involved to coordinate art events during these weekends, contact email@example.com.