Berry Cobbler Showdown
We're on the hunt for the best berry cobbler recipe in the neighborhood!
On Saturday, July 15th, we'll be hosting the 1st annual Berry Cobbler Showdown at the St. Johns Farmers Market. This is a great chance to show all your neighbors how fabulous your recipe is! Anyone can enter between now and 7/14/17. Grab an entrance form at the Info Booth at the Farmers Market or fill out the form below. There is a $5 entry fee that you'll pay when you bring your cobbler on the 15th!
- Turn in your registration form no later than Friday, July 14th.
- One entry per person. Your Berry Cobbler must be homemade & fresh!
- Your cobbler must feature at least 1 ingredient from the St. Johns Farmers Market. Plan ahead! The market is open Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Your cobbler must be delivered to the Farmers Market between 11:00 and 11:30 a.m. on Saturday, July 15th.
- Please submit 1 copy of your Berry Cobbler recipe to the Farmers Market staff, highlighting your 1 Farmers Market ingredient.
- Tasting and voting will happen from 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. on July 15th.
- Registrants need to be present at the Farmers Market at 1 p.m. for the award presentation!
- Registrants are responsible for removing their cobbler dishes between 1:15 and 1:45 p.m. on July 15th.