Business Booth: St Johns Farmers Market
As a small business, our team at the Farmers Market understands the importance of building relationships with potential customers and partners and growing your brand. With this in mind, we are committed to serving as a resource for Portland-area businesses and offering them space at our Business Booth to connect with the community and grow their presence in North Portland. Each week, we see around 1,500 community members at the market, so there is significant opportunity to make important connections.
The Business Booth is available to one group each Saturday from 9 am to 2 pm throughout the market season. Our 2017 season runs from May 20th through October 28th. Any business is eligible to host the Business Booth with the following guidelines in mind:
- Hosts must commit to being available for full market hours. Fully set display by 9am and begin tear-down at 2pm.
- No sales or solicitation of donations is permitted from the Business Booth.
- No political, religious or spiritual activities are allowed within the market area.
- All participants must comply with all general market policies and procedures.
- Booth Fees must be paid in advance of scheduled date. Payments can be made online at stjohnsopportunity.org/donate or by sending a check made payable to St. Johns Center for Opportunity to: 8250 N Lombard Street, Portland, OR 97203.
Business Booth Fee:
$100 per market date
What we provide:
We will provide a 10X10 tent, an 8’ table and 2 chairs. Plus, we’ll provide you with access to over 1,500 customers in the St. Johns neighborhood.
What you are responsible for:
You are responsible for bringing marketing materials, giveaways/swag, banners to hang up in the tent, and a tablecloth for the table. We also encourage business booth participants to bring interactive activities that will engage customers (i.e., a wheel that guests can spin and win various swag items).
Interested in scheduling your business at the Farmers Market? Please contact Lindsay Jensen at email@example.com or 503-841-5522. You can also fill out the below application form.