Community Booth: St. Johns Farmers Market
As a grassroots Farmers Market, we understand the importance of building relationships within the community. With this in mind, we are committed to serving as a resource for other community-based organizations and offer our Community Booth as a space for them to do the same.
The Community Booth is available to one organization each Saturday from 9 am to 2 pm throughout the market season. Any state or municipal agency or 501(c) organization [i.e., 501(c)3, 501(c)4, 501(c)6] is eligible to host the Booth.
Community Booth Guidelines
- Hosts must commit to being available for full market hours. Fully set-up display by 9 a.m. and begin tear-down at 2 p.m.
- We will provide a 10X10 tent, an 8’ table and 2 chairs. You are in charge of bringing a table linen and all other brochures/flyers/posters.
- If your group needs to cancel for any reason, we request that you give us 72 hours notice so that we can offer the space to another community group.
- The booth must be used for outreach on topics of public interest and for public education.
- All participants must comply with all general market policies and procedures.
- Groups utilizing the Community Booth must agree to our non-discrimination policy.
Fundraising at the Community Booth
If your group is interested in doing fundraising at the Community Booth (i.e., selling products or soliciting donations), we have a few additional guidelines:
- Any products sold for fundraising purposes must not compete with any current vendor products. You'll be asked to submit your fundraising plans to our Market Manager in advance to ensure there are no conflicts.
- You will be charged a $35 booth fee.
We reserve the right to say no to groups who do not align with our values as an organization.
To sign up for the Community Booth fill out the form below. We will follow up with you within 5-7 business days to confirm your attendance at the market. We ask that you give us 2-3 dates that you are interested in, since we fill up our booth space on a first come, first serve basis. Our 2018 season runs on Saturdays from May 19th through October 27th. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Market Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.