Every April the Urban League of Portland’s Career Connections Job Fair gives job seekers and career changers the opportunity to meet face to face with recruiters from over 80 of the area’s best employers. This event only happens once a year, so don’t miss out!
• Recruiters from federal, state, county, and city government will be there looking for great people like you.
• Talk to representatives from apprenticeship programs about their paid apprenticeships.
• Connect with recruiters from nonprofits focused on: the arts, education, healthcare, the environment, and social justice.
• Learn about the large variety of career opportunities in the private sector including jobs in: manufacturing, retail, hospitality, customer service, sales, and finance.
• Ask recruiters about entry level jobs and internships at their organizations.
*This event is free and open to the public
*Job seekers do not need to pre-register. Job seekers register on site, at the career fair.