Taking place from 10am until 7pm on May 12th, the Bizarre helps kick off Portland’s street fair season with performances by an eclectic lineup of local bands, *An Open Air Craft Fair* with over 125 craft vendors and artists, Tons of kid and family activities and entertainment, and beer gardens featuring Occidental Brewing Company and Oregon Mead & Cider Co..
And, as always, the Bizarre takes place on the same day as the historic St Johns Parade, a North Portland favorite for 56 years.
Plus many other events and activities organized by the businesses of St. Johns. Make a day of it!
(N. Philadelphia between Lombard and Ivanhoe)
• Wild Ones – 6:00pm
• wimps – 5:00pm
• Vursatyl – 4:00pm
• BlackWater HolyLight – 3:00pm
• Tribe Mars – 2:00pm
• DJ Dirtynick – noon – 2:00pm (and in-between sets)
• The Curt Show - Curtis Carlyle (seriously funny juggling) – 11:15am
• KC Puppetree – 11:00am
• Mo Phillips – 10:00am
Leavitt Stage Schedule
(N. Leavitt between Lombard and Kellogg)
• Fritzwa – 5:00 pm
• MELT – 4:00 pm
• Old Unconscious – 3:00 pm
• The Exquisite Taste of Plain Water – 2:00 pm
• Break for Parade – noon – 2:00pm
• School of Rock Portland House Band – 11:15 am
• One With Heart St Johns (Martial Arts Demo) - 10:45 am
• BRAVO Youth Orchestras – 10:00 am
Expanded kids entertainment and activities including:
• Circus Cascadia
• St. Johns Swapnplay's Family Zone
• The Curt Show - Curtis Carlyle (seriously funny juggling)
• Mo Phillips
• PDX Bubbleboys
• HazeAmaze (balloon animals)
• and more!
A beer garden (and a chance to change the world!): A beer garden hosted by local brewers, Occidental Brewing Company , featuring cider courtesy of Oregon Mead & Cider Co.! And for the first time, every single penny of this year's beer garden tips will go to the Roosevelt High School Performing Arts Program!
Visit the website for more details: http://stjohnsbizarre.com/
Sign up to volunteer here: http://stjohnsbizarre.com/volunteer/