At HDE, our purpose is to connect people and their families who seek assistance at home and in the community with professionals who deliver care and support. Our goal is to create a successful environment for good people to thrive as career-oriented professionals.
Key Responsibilities: • Work 1-on-1 with clients on a consistent schedule at their home and in their community.
• Assist people with a range of support needs including activities of daily living (ADLs), monitoring for safety, planning and organizing daily tasks, and providing positive behavior supports.
• Provide support in accordance with a written service plan to help clients reach goals.
• Document services and return to supervisor weekly.
Qualifications: • High school diploma or GED equivalent.
• At least 18 years of age.
• 6 months experience providing direct care in a professional, private, or volunteer setting. Other relevant experience may be accepted.
Application Open Until: 1/1/2018