Direct Support Professional with HDE Home Care
At HDE, our purpose is to connect people and their families who seek assistance at home and in the community with professionals who deliver care and support. Our goal is to create a successful environment for good people to thrive as career-oriented professionals.
Key Responsibilities: • Work 1-on-1 with clients on a consistent schedule at their home and in their community.
• Assist people with a range of support needs including activities of daily living (ADLs), monitoring for safety, planning and organizing daily tasks, and providing positive behavior supports.
• Provide support in accordance with a written service plan to help clients reach goals.
• Document services and return to supervisor weekly.
Qualifications: • High school diploma or GED equivalent.
• At least 18 years of age.
• 6 months experience providing direct care in a professional, private, or volunteer setting. Other relevant experience may be accepted.
Application Open Until: 1/1/2018