Pavement Maintenance is hiring a Sweeper Driver!
Position Available: Sweeper Driver
Neighborhood: Northeast (worksites all over)
Under general supervision, to operate street sweeper, back-pack blower, and miscellaneous hand tools to provide clean and safe parking lots, residential and arterial streets and gutters, and to perform a variety of tasks relative to assigned area of responsibility.
- Operate a variety of street cleaning equipment to clean parking lots, streets, sidewalks and hardscapes.
- Maintain and perform light maintenance on assigned equipment; conduct proper pre/post trip inspections; check fuel, oil and water levels; check sweeper for broom and flapper wear.
- Prepare and maintain accurate records of serviced properties via driver manifest report.
- Operate a variety of hand tools, equipment and vehicles in performance of assigned duties.
- Interact with the general public to answer questions regarding sweeper operation and duties being performed.
- Perform related duties and responsibilities in a safe and efficient manner
Click here to learn more and apply.