JD's Shoe Repair is looking for a person who wants to learn shoe repair. This unique and rewarding work could be for you if:
- you love to solve problems
- boots, shoes, bags, belts and leather goods in general interest you
- you like working with your hands
- use of tools and heavy machinery appeals to you
- repair is important to you, instead of throwing everything away when it breaks
- helping people be comfortable on their feet sounds like a good idea
- you dream of having a trade you can practice nearly anywhere, a community of tradespeople, a and a business of your own.
The job will start out part-time and transition to full-time. We will train you from the ground up in all aspects of shoe repair and some crucial tenants of small business management. The position is grant funded for the first year. We need to get the trainee in place during 2018; sooner is better, but we're looking for the right person.
Spread the word and contact JD at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to submit a resume and letter of interest.