Food Services Associate at Sherwin-Williams
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $15.8 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
Key Responsibilities: This position is responsible for the assistance in the running of the cafeteria in a safe and sanitary manner.
• Responsible for the assistance in ordering food for cafeteria.
• Prepare food in a safe and sanitary method
• Execute steps to sustain site recycling efforts
• Assist in the interviewing and training of Food Services Associates.
• Ensuring the lunchroom and kitchen are cleaned properly at all times
• Assistance with the coordination of safety, social and holiday activities
• Operating cash register and making appropriate change
• Reconciliation of cash register on a daily basis.
• Assistance with the coordination of all outside catering needed for special events.
• Promote wellness programs.
• Stock coolers and food shelves.
• Responsible for facility cleaning duties including but not limited to: mopping, sweeping, scrubbing, vacuuming, using cleaning supplies/chemicals, taking out garbage, recycling and other duties as assigned.
• Other duties as assigned by the Facilities and Sustainability Manager
• Varying work schedules to accommodate extra events, example all employee meetings, site BBQs etc.
• Ensure compliance to Company, Federal, State and Local safety, health and environmental regulations.
• Assistance with the coordinating all various special events for the facility.
• Preparation of various foods in a healthy, safe and sanitary manner.
• Organize and ensure lunchroom and cafeteria are always clean.
• Accountable for all cash flow within the department.
Qualifications: Basic Qualifications:
Must be able to read, write, comprehend and communicate in English
Must be at least 18 years of age
Must have reliable transportation to and from work
Must be legally authorized to work in the country for which you are applying for employment without now or in the future needing sponsorship for employment visa status
Previous Food Service/Cafeteria Experience
Application Open Until: 4/21/2018
Any additional information:: Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, citizenship status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referral of protected veterans.