Senior Administrative Specialist with the Bureau of Development Services $22.77 - $35.05
Application period opens 4/23/18 and closes 4/30/18
** there will be a 100 application limit so this recruitment might close early
Senior Administrative perform specialized and technical administrative support services. Incumbents perform a diversity of specialized assignments, apply extensive knowledge of their unit’s technical work, including terminology, policies, practices and procedures gained through experience (we will train you), and exercise a more significant degree of initiative and judgment in researching, compiling and reviewing information, establishing work priorities and selecting work methods (you need to bring these skills to the job).
- Use computer to type, edit, revise, proofreads statistical and technical documents/reports/spreadsheets/correspondence etc.
- Research and assemble information for the preparation of records and reports
- Updates and maintains specialized logs and databases; ability to cross-check data to identify errors and discrepancies for resolution
- Greets, answers, screens and refers visitors and telephone calls requiring a high level of customer service.
- Performs a variety of office administrative functions including backup support to other administrative support staff.
The ideal candidates will possess customer service, business communication, word processing/spreadsheet/ and other standard office software skills, we can train them on how these will apply to their work section.
TO apply: come to the Meet the Employer event on Wednesday, April 25th from 12-2 pm at St. Johns Center for Opportunity (8250 N. Lombard St) to meet with representatives, ask questions and apply on the spot.