Ajinomoto Foods is a leading frozen food manufacturer located in the Rivergate area of St. Johns. As a leading manufacturer in the frozen food industry, we are dedicated to contributing to a healthier lifestyle through nutritious and balanced foods. At the Portland plants, we make Asian frozen foods, including potstickers, rice products, noodle products, and shumai (dumplings). We offer excellent benefits, including health, company paid short-term disability and life insurance, a fantastic 401(k) match up to 4.5%, 10 paid holidays, and two weeks PTO. We also have employee sales every 4 - 6 weeks where employees can buy our food products for CHEAP. Both Ajinomoto Foods Portland and Ajinomoto Toyo Frozen Noodles (ATFN) have positions available.
Click on each of the below job titles to read the full job description and apply online:
- Swing Shift Food Production Worker
- The Pack Line Production Worker will pack bagged product into boxes and/or stack cases onto pallets. Essential Functions include but are not limited to inspecting, monitoring, and communicating problems with equipment or product to the Lead.
- Production Worker
- Machine Operator
- Production Worker (Swing Shift)
- Production Worker (Day Shift)
- Shumai/Gyoza Mixer Operator (Swing Shift)
- Kettle Operator
- Material Handler