Georgia-Pacific Northwest Service Center is seeking a Shipping Logistics Office Clerk. This position is located in Portland, OR.
About the company: Georgia-Pacific is based in Atlanta, Georgia-Pacific and its subsidiaries are among the world’s leading manufacturers and marketers of tissue, paper-based packaging, office papers, cellulose, specialty fibers, non-woven fabrics, building products and related chemicals. Our familiar consumer brands include: Quilted Northern®, Angel Soft®, Brawny®, enMotion®, Sparkle®, Mardi Gras®, and Vanity Fair®, as well as the Dixie® brand of disposable cups, plates and cutlery. The company employs approximately 35,000 people directly, and creates nearly 130,000 jobs indirectly. Its Harmon subsidiary is among the world’s largest recyclers of paper, metal and plastics.
Why Work For GP?
• A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
• Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
• Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
• Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
• Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
• Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
We're part of your everyday life. From the walls of your home to the Dixie® plates on your table, the boxes at your local grocery store or the Quilted Northern® in your bathroom, there's a good chance a Georgia-Pacific product is nearby. We need people like you: People who can help us make life's simple necessities better.
A Day In The Life of a Shipping Logistics Office Clerk Typically Includes:
• Perform all duties in the shipping/receiving office including customer service with truck drivers
• Accurately process shipping paperwork
• Dispatch work to the warehouse floor
• Extensive use of Outlook communicating with all levels of the organization
• Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook experience
• 10-key by touch and data entry experience
• Willing to work flexible hours including weekends, holidays and overtime
• Must have transportation to and from work
• One year of office/clerical experience
• Background in warehousing, transportation or inventory control
Salary/Wage: Starting range is $15.00 - $17.50 per hour depending upon experience. Georgia-Pacific also offers a competitive benefit package.
Application Open Until: 5/18/2018
How to Apply: To apply go to www.gp.com/careers. Scroll down and click on "Search for Careers Here". In the field labeled "Keyword, location or job ID, enter 053443 and follow the directions to complete a profile and answer all assessment questions. The job will be open until it is filled.
Any additional information:: We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf