Food Services Associate with Sherwin-Williams
Sherwin-Williams and Purdy are hiring a full time 3rd shift Food Service Associate in Portland.
This position is responsible for the assistance in the running of the cafeteria in a safe and sanitary manner, along with the following tasks:
- Execute steps to sustain site recycling efforts
- Ensuring lunchroom and kitchen are cleaned properly at all times
- Operating cash register and making appropriate change
- Stock coolers and food shelves
- Responsible for facility cleaning duties including but not limited to: restrooms, mopping, sweeping, scrubbing, vacuuming and more.
- Varying work schedules to accommodate extra events, example all employee meetings, site BBQs etc..
- Ensure compliance to health and environmental regulations
To read the full job description and apply online, click here