This is a regular (not temporary) full time (37.5-40 hours/week) position overseeing the overnight grocery freight team. Schedule is likely to be Saturday through Wednesday nights with shift times likely being 10 pm until 6 am.
Position Title: Freight PIC
Supervisory Responsibility: Not responsible for supervising others.
Reports To: Grocery Manager
Region: Oregon/SW Washington
FLSA Classification: Non-exempt
Position Description: Coordinates Grocery freight operations. Stocks, rotates, and faces grocery products. Serves as overnight PIC in the absence of department manager or Manager On Duty. Contributes to a positive and collaborative team environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contributes to a positive and supportive work environment.
- Demonstrates an adaptable and flexible work style, shifting tasks as priorities and circumstances change.
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task and manage own time. Adjusts priorities, productivity, efficiency and speed based on needs and conditions of department.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, as well as cooperatively within a team.
- Gives and receives feedback in a constructive manner. Responds to feedback in order to improve performance.
- Understands and follows through on verbal and written directions.
- Speaks up. Shares ideas and feedback that contributes to success of store and company.
- Conserves company resources. Works in a manner consistent with company Vision, Mission and Values and sustainability program.
- Observes all company rules and policies.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned.
To read the full job description and apply online, click here