Property Manager - The Union in St. Johns - 32hrs/week
Are you friendly and approachable with tenants, vendors and staff -- while always remaining the consummate professional? Do you have outstanding CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS with ORGANIZATIONAL PANACHE? Do you have the ability to stay organized while multi-tasking? Are you available to work weekends? If you answered yes to these questions, this LEASING AGENT position may be FOR YOU!!! To apply, follow the LINK HERE to submit your resume and make an application.
C&R Real Estate Services is seeking a DYNAMIC, ENTHUSIASTIC LEASING AGENT for a new lease up - The Union at St. Johns - a BEAUTIFUL 103-unit apartment community in the heart of of St. Johns!! This IS A MIXED-USE community with views of the St. Johns Bridge and Mt. Hood, a fitness center, resident amenity lounge, landscaped resident terrace, conference room, underground parking, a dog washing station, bike parking and repair station, electric vehicle charging stations, and additional storage options for the urban community. There is an opportunity for growth within our company as we recognize the TALENT and DEDICATION of our employees who seek advancement!
The Leasing Agent assists with all aspects of property management, including answering the phones, greeting and assisting residents, touring with prospects, maintaining curb appeal, marketing units, preparing leases and other documents. The emphasis is on leasing apartments.
You will be a FULL-TIME employee, working 32 hours per week. The schedule and hours have not been determined, so let’s see what works for you and this amazing property! Weekends may be required. You are not required to live onsite for this position; however, if you choose to live onsite, you will receive a 15% MONTHLY DISCOUNT on your rent of a studio unit or a 1- or 2-bedroom unit, with in-unit washer and dryer, AND YOUR PETS ARE WELCOME TOO!! There is a separate office from which you will conduct business. After 60 days of continuous employment, you will be eligible for medical insurance, paid holidays and vacation, and PTO!!!!
• 1 year of PROPERTY MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED.
• Attendance is imperative.
• Outstanding customer service and organizational skills.
• Well-spoken, self-motivated, and energetic.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Punctual and detail oriented able to consistently follow up on work orders.
• Must be able to learn quickly and have genuine enthusiasm.
• Able to physically and mentally endure periods of high stress while maintaining stability of performance and personality.
• Awareness and ability to adhere to all landlord/tenant laws, State and Federal Labor Laws, Fair Housing Laws and refrain from all illegal discrimination practices.
• Possess current and valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and a clean driving record.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position, please reply to this ad and attach your resume (preferably in PDF format). Applicants invited for a personal interview will be asked to complete an employment application. The applicant must be able to pass a skills test, and if offered the position, you must be able to pass a background check including criminal history.