The library's inventory includes things like mismatched place settings, utensils, kitchen tools, canners, and food dehydrators. Check out our full inventory catalog.
HOW TO RESERVE
Remember, you must live or work in the 97203 or 97217 zip codes and reservations require 72 hour notice before pickup date.
- All items must be picked up and returned in the scheduled time frame and during business hours of Tuesday-Friday 9am-6pm.
- Items are loaned based on availability and are provided as a community service for local nonprofit organizations, community events, and personal not for profit use only.
- Items must be returned in their original condition, clean/dry and in their packaging/transport cases
- Borrower will pay any applicable cleaning fees & replacement costs of lost, damaged, or dirty items.
- Borrower agrees to use equipment at their own risk.
Fill out the form below and let us know what you're interested in borrowing. We'll be in touch within 24 hours via email to coordinate the final details! We do require all borrowers to sign an agreement when they pickup their items.