As a family-friendly Farmers Market, we offer weekly activities for kids at our Sprout Corner. We team up with other groups to host our Sprout Corner. Examples of past partnerships and activities, include:
- Hands-on clay-making activities with the St. Johns Clay Collective
- Getting creative with Swap N' Play's Imagination Playground
- Crafty time with local summer camps
The Sprout Corner is available to one organization each Saturday from 9 am to 2 pm throughout the market season. Any school, business or nonprofit organization is eligible to host the Sprout Corner with the following guidelines in mind:
- The booth must feature activities appropriate for children of all ages.
- Hosts must commit to being available for full market hours. Fully set-up display by 9 a.m. and begin tear-down at 2 p.m.
- No soliciting, political, religious or spiritual activities are allowed within the market area.
- All participants must comply with all general market policies and procedures.
We will provide a 10X10 tent, up to a dozen kid's chairs, 3 adult chairs, and small table.
To sign up to host the Sprout Corner, fill out the form below. We will follow up with you within 5-7 business days to confirm your attendance at the market. We ask that you give us 2-3 dates that you are interested in. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Market Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.